

Lunar New Year this year has been full of surprises for me. I don't expect anything much out of it but my uncles, neighbours and the landlord family gave gifts to my parents, which are delicious food. Yum yum. They invited us over for their celebration just now. And oh my, the family is really big. They sang a song together while one of them played the piano. Then they fired the firecracked INSIDE THE HOUSE, haha. That's quite interesting for me. What followed was an in-house sumptuous buffet which was totally delicious.
And surprise, I GOT HONG BAOS. HAHA. I never expect that.
Then they had some fun gambling game which I've never played before. It's like there are 6 drawings on a piece of paper with drawings of a prawn, a crab, a cockerel, a fish and something else I can't remember and they throw 3 dices to find the winner. Something like that. HAHA.
Lunar New Year is quite nice this year =]
Friday, February 8, 2008
lunar new year days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment