Wednesday, February 6, 2008

8 days to Valentine's Day - Happy New Year

I want to post some songs here and a story to go with them. But somehow, I can't upload music onto my host. So I'll post a youtube video today. HAHA.

Ok. here the story goes.

Last year, the Chinese New Year period was the time when I learned about my O Level result, which was totally shocking to me and things spiraled down since.

The last week before I moved to the NUSH hostel and transfered to ACJC, I sang in this event thing in ACSI Boarding School.

After that song, a teacher told me as I was going back to my room: "Oh Don. I hope this is not the last time you sing here." I was quite speechless and touched by that. I mean despite my silence, I was still noticed and missed to some extent. I felt so thankful for that. Just 2 days after that, I was posted to ACJC.

Well, seems like this Chinese New Year, there's also a BIG change for me. I've migrated to a new country. A drastic change.



and even though it's hard to adapt to adapt, the people I've met in ACJC have taught me to be brave, strong and MOVE ON =]

Change is hard, but change can be good =] I've got a fresh page this 2008 to start writing my life =]




Ok. Back to the song I sang back then in ACSI Boarding School. It was a love song. I chose the song NOT because of the meaning of the song, BUT because Josh Groban sang it really well and I loved that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


It's entitled Confession. A Viet junior of mine captured it (i don't know who) and another junior who was also performing in that event posted my clip on youtube. I'm gonna share that with everyone today. HAHAHA.

My singing was lousy in the clip. The video background thing was quite crappy as well. But I just feel like sharing it with you folks =p



p.s. the tree behind me was part of the Chinese New Year decoration. HAHAHAHAHAHA =]


with love,
Don =]

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein