Sunday, February 3, 2008

11 days to Valentine's day


Indeed, ACJC Choir is LOVE. The experience is just so awesome. Great friends =]

I had an influx of emotions during my last days in Singapore. It all happened too fast. I expected my last rehearsal to be a Saturday. However, it was canceled. Hence, my last day was the Caroling performance at OCBC on a Friday. I was taken aback when I learned the news that Friday morning. What was I supposed to do? What should I say to the choir? I was unprepared. There were so much things to be said, there were so many people I wanted to say thanks to. I was quite shocked with all that happened.

The caroling session quizzed by with much confusion in my mind.

"Oh my goodness oh my goodness after this song I will never be able to sing in this choir again... No pls don't arrive at "Have a holly jolly Christmas"... Make the songs longer... Sing more songs..."

That was the thought in my head. But it had to end anyway. Sigh.

After that, I just talked to the choir during debrief. As expected, I could not convey all that I wanted to say. But you know what, despite my lack of words, I love you all. =]

I spent that Friday afternoon with a new friend, a good friend, and another good friend whom I met in person for the first time XD It was a lovely and memorable day.


That friday, bren and marcus gave me some souvenirs. Among marcus's gifts was a music box, which plays to the tune of "Hey Jude" when you tune it. bren gave me the DVD of the classic musical "Singing in the rain." =]

So the two songs I'll post today are "Hey Jude" and "Singing in the rain" XD

The Kennedy Choir - Hey Jude
The Pavão Quartet - Singing in the rain





with love,
Don =]

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein