Tuesday, February 5, 2008

days

My days are pretty much the same: sleeping, eating, laptop, library, websites, blogging, humming weird songs and carols XD...

With the exception of 2 job interviews that I went to. It was an enriching experience.

College is all the way in august, so I'm finding a job right now.

And despite being quiet, I have a strong interest in the field of customer service.

on a totally different note, I saw the MacBook Air last Saturday =] It attracted a huge crowd. Everyone was waiting for their turn to touch it. The size of it is really amazing.But anyway, if I have that kind of money, I'll invest in a normal MacBook, or a MacBook Pro maybe.


Happy Chinese New Year, everyone =]
rest well, and get lots of hong baos (or whatever they are called XD )

photo: Happy New Year from Beauty World - W!LD RICE

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein