Thursday, September 6, 2007

[my first attempt at writing a love story]

still cannot sleep at 1.50 am.

I will study when i wake up.

I WILL.
---------------------
i hope i can survive the open house singing. Hope i will store up enough stamina for it. And I hope my voice will not break.

---------------------
I've just listened to Britney spears new songs. And they are superbly lousy.

---------------------
I saw a dog in my dream yesterday. It was really cute.

---------------------
A LOVE STORY - by DON

A cow loved a nightingale. So he lived under the tree that the nightingale nested.

The nightingale loved the cow too.

BUT.

One day, the nightingale accidentally crapped on the cow. So the cow got angry and bang the tree hard. The nightingale was so scared that she flew away. That tree fell down.

It fell down on a pig. The pig screamed "OH NO" and died. Actually, it was "OH N..." and then nothing. It was all to quick.

A squirrel heard the the pig scream and ran over. When he arrived at the death scene of the pig, he was so horrified that he fainted. A deer passed by and did a CPR on him. And the poor squirrel woke up and said "I love you, Bambi!".

Nearby, a frog sang "Toxic", followed by "I don't actually use an Umbrella" by rihannaPeacock. The frog and the peacock were organising a little concert for the homeless cats. One of the cats were so touched that she jumped on the stage and sang "Lovestoned me, and i died, cos i got stoned". She sang it so well that the audience actually stoned her. Hence, she actually died. Her twin came on stage and sang "My love". This time, she sang super per well. BUT, she looked like the previous singer, so she got stoned too. Anyway, this one did not die. She learned Karate, so all the stones bounced back. One of the stones flew to the nightingale who was flying away from the angry cow and she got knocked down. She screamed "OH NO", and died.

She landed on a turtle. The turtle was not too young, not too old. He was singing "I'm not a boy, not yet a man" before the nightingale landed on his back. When she landed on his back, he shouted "Oh sh*t" and started singing "London Bridge".

Then he suddenly had wings and flew away. That's why they called him Fergie.

On one of the trees, there lived a little eagle called Don.

But that had nothing to do with what was going to Happen.

A dinosaur came out of nowhere and dropped dead out of no reason.

Harry Potter suddenly flew in on a Firebolt (a broom) and caught the Snitch. Then he said "Oh Sh*t! where am i?"

How do I know? Shuddup.

Anyway, there was a snake. But she was already dead.

So a spider went itsy bitsy and went up the water spout. But there was no rain coming down. So she could not finish her choral composition of "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" The people at Esplanadadada was so upset when she could not finish it. She yelled at them "jsrglr sdrhskks sks;;lhahr gsdkhgls"

And yes. She died of a heart attack afterwards. She was too fat to be angry.

I'm so sorry Bitsy.



Anyway, Back to the angry cow at the beginning. even after all these had happened, he was still mad.

SO. HE DIED. due to mad-cow disease.

The end.


Moral of the story: life is short. live it well. rihanna doesn't actually need an umbrella. mad-cow disease is started by a mad cow. Bambi's boyfriend is a squirrel. Fergie is a turtle. And the little eagle - Don - has nothing to do with all of this.
-------------------------

i think something is seriously wrong with me.

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein