this story is the third installment to the "my love story" series.
here the story goes.
Once upon a time, like right now, Don is NOT studying.
He has not revised for his promo.
He thought "Oh gosh. I haven't done anything to prepare for promos."
In the forest, a squirrel suddenly shouted: "Damn it. I haven't done anything to prepare for promos." And choked on a peanut and died.
a tapir suddenly screamed: "Damn it. I haven't done anything to prepare for promos." And fell down an elevator shaft and died.
Why is there an elevator shaft in the forest?
I have absolutely no idea!!!
A nightingale sang: "Damn it. I haven't done anything to prepare for promos." And bang into a tree and dropped dead.
A cockroach appeared and said "Damn it. I haven't done anyth..."
BUT it couldn't finish the sentence because DON stepped on it. REPEATEDLY.
FILTHY DISGUSTING CREATURE. Don hates cockroaches. They are so ewww, aiyoooo, yewwww, and yuppily yucky.
Anyway, I have absolutely no idea why Don is in the forest!
Then there is a rat somewhere, his name is Remy. He stars in Ratatouille.
And he is too cute. So Don doesn't want to kill him off in his story.
And Remy hates Promos by the way.
A sheep murmured: "Damn it. I haven't done anything to prepare for promos."
Yah. He actually had not done anything for promos.
Anyway, that sheep needed to pee.
He peed on a spider.
And guess what.
The spider died. How sad!
But not because if the peeing thing.
Because the sheep felt asleep and dropped dead.
and squashed the spider.
while he was peeing.
Don't ask me why. it just happens.
There were a hamster, a pigeon, a rabbit, and a snail. But I Don't know what happened to them. Ask Kenneth the tenor.
Anyway. Kenneth also recommended "Homo Sapiens".
Interesting.
OK, ahomo sapiens shouted: "Damn it. I haven't done anything to prepare for promos."
And that homo sapiens can any J1s.
Gosh.
I'm bored and stressed.
Anyway, if homo sapiens is actually HOMO sapiens
is that the reason why they extinct?
Sunday, September 16, 2007
[the promos story]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment