
Grey's anatomy is a great show.
Fantastic storyline, quite nice music, a lot of twists, blah blah blah ...
BUT.
I can't stand the main character, Meredith Grey, and the actress who plays that role. I hate her personalities, her voice, her look, her hair, her EVERYTHING.
Meredith IRKS me the the point that I have to write down on my blog.
And the people in Grey's Anatomy are sleeping around with one another like PIGS.
GOSH. Is that the American culture? Or is that what actually happening all around me? Am I too naive about the world? I hope not.
I wish the sex and the sleeping around in Grey's Anatomy is NOT the truth about the society. I hope it is just a way to whore up ratings and views for the show, and not a reflection of the society
Where the hell are moral and ethics in the world today?
WHERE?
Saturday, September 1, 2007
[grey's anatomy]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment