Thursday, September 6, 2007

[10 random things about me]

ok. i checked out my friend's blog and found out that she wanted me to post 10 random things about me. So here they are:

1. i am 18.

2. i have a nose.

3. i haven't gotten an A for any subjects for any tests/ exam.

4. i am Don

5. i love Starbuck's Vanilla Frappucino Blended Cream.

6. i am not contented with my life

7. i have to wear glasses

8. i love red. wine red to be exact.

9. i hate pink.

10. i have a dog at home. he is marvelously stupid. I need to study for Promos. I am in 1SC4 now. I'm a choir member, a tenor 1 to be exact. I think choir ppl are cool. I like Corrinne May. I quite like Lisa Ono too. I want to achieve at least CCCCC overall for this year. And yesterday, I dreamed of something, but now i have forgotten WTH i have dreamt of.

ok. those are the ten things about me =]

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein