Today is a nice day =]
---
My mirror amused me greatly today. Because, to much of my surprise, my abs are changing, while I don't even exercise. The last time I exercised was for the 2.4 last year, which I failed. And now, suddenly out of the blues, the faint lines of refinement are appearing. I am both amused and thrilled. From now on, I will invest my time in sit-ups. But that's all, I seriously hate jogging and pull-ups or push-up. Always makes me feel dizzy. I'm seriously not a sport person. I don't even visit the gym apart from the PE gym sessions. Both because I hate exercising, I was lethargic, and I could not stand the carpet smell in there.
---
I only work two days a week. Today is my day off, and already, I miss the workplace. Anyway, it has the nicest iced milk coffee on earth, very fine ingredients for sandwiches and croissants. I really don't like sandwiches but the sandwiches from there bewitched me. I actually finished a whole pate and pork roll sandwich (which was free) during lunch time. That's how good it was!
It is NOT cool to be Don, but it's so cool to be a cashier!
So, I think, when Don is a cashier, it's not so bad, it's quite nice =]
Anyway, actually, true love has NO happy ending, cos true love doesn't have an ending. And this has nothing to do with the previous part of this post.


0 comments:
Post a Comment