Hey there. I'm so sorry I haven't been replying my tagboard. I've been sick since last week. The painkillers were making feel weird. Plus, with my swollen face and painful gums, I had to survive the whole of last week through MILK. I felt so hungry at the end of the week, so exhausted.
Yesterday, a blood vessel in my nose busted (it supposed to happen) and I was quite scared. The left part of my nose was painful and it dragged on with a headache on the left side of my head. The dentist had said that because of the change in my teeth bone structure, some blood vessels in the nose are very delicate and likely to burst. And whoa, what an experience, the blood was dark red and scary.
Anyway, I'm feeling so very extremely lonely. Three months without any friends or anyone to talk to, it's taking a toll on me. I can't go to college until the beginning of next year so I'll have to endure this loneliness for another 9 months. I hope I can hold up. I really want to email my friends and talk and stuff but I have absolutely NOTHING to write about. When I was cut off from ACJC, my world stopped there. I know nothing about what's happening with everyone, so I really can't keep in touch or talk to anyone. I feel really sad. But I hope I can get through.
The job searching part is getting really bad and nearly all positions that are available belongs to scams, cults, tricks,... Everything is really dangerous.
I miss ACJC like crazy. I haven't missed anything this much. I regret that I did not show how much I appreciated my friends there before I left. I just put on the brave and callous face, said goodbye and left. Now I really regret that. I had to chance to show how much I love my friends, and I chose not to show my emotions. How wrong I was!
I am surrendering to God and let him guide me through this time.
---------
Anyway, American Idol this week has some surprises. Michael John sang well for the first time, Kristy Lee Cook had a really smart song choice and sang it quite decently. But that's about all. David Archuleta is getting more boring and bland. Carly Smithson, the one I really like, keep choosing the wrong songs for her voice, and I am quite scared by her melancholy. She always puts on a gothic makeup and everything about her looks so depressing. I really hope to see her lighten up.
---------
I don't know what else to write.
Love you all!
Have a nice day =]
Yesterday, a blood vessel in my nose busted (it supposed to happen) and I was quite scared. The left part of my nose was painful and it dragged on with a headache on the left side of my head. The dentist had said that because of the change in my teeth bone structure, some blood vessels in the nose are very delicate and likely to burst. And whoa, what an experience, the blood was dark red and scary.
Anyway, I'm feeling so very extremely lonely. Three months without any friends or anyone to talk to, it's taking a toll on me. I can't go to college until the beginning of next year so I'll have to endure this loneliness for another 9 months. I hope I can hold up. I really want to email my friends and talk and stuff but I have absolutely NOTHING to write about. When I was cut off from ACJC, my world stopped there. I know nothing about what's happening with everyone, so I really can't keep in touch or talk to anyone. I feel really sad. But I hope I can get through.
The job searching part is getting really bad and nearly all positions that are available belongs to scams, cults, tricks,... Everything is really dangerous.
I miss ACJC like crazy. I haven't missed anything this much. I regret that I did not show how much I appreciated my friends there before I left. I just put on the brave and callous face, said goodbye and left. Now I really regret that. I had to chance to show how much I love my friends, and I chose not to show my emotions. How wrong I was!
I am surrendering to God and let him guide me through this time.
---------
Anyway, American Idol this week has some surprises. Michael John sang well for the first time, Kristy Lee Cook had a really smart song choice and sang it quite decently. But that's about all. David Archuleta is getting more boring and bland. Carly Smithson, the one I really like, keep choosing the wrong songs for her voice, and I am quite scared by her melancholy. She always puts on a gothic makeup and everything about her looks so depressing. I really hope to see her lighten up.
---------
I don't know what else to write.
Love you all!
Have a nice day =]



0 comments:
Post a Comment