Wednesday, March 19, 2008

don and american idol

Hey. The title rhymes.

Anyway, MY LEFT FACE HAS SWOLLEN, SO BADLY. And I can't even smile now. It hurts even when I talk. And I had to miss a job interview that I really really like.

Grr. Just my luck. But Don is a positive boy now. He can get over it.

Anyway friends, if you believe in prayers, pls pray for my recovery. Thanks =]

Oh gosh, I look like Frankenstein with Down syndrome right now. I'm definitely not a handsome boy but I don't want to look worse than how I looked before this dental operation thing.

And that's all about the Don part.




About American Idol. YAY. David Archuleta rocks again. And Carly Smithson is really good. I love them.

And I really hate to see David Cook still in this competition. I absolutely hate him. ABSOLUTELY. And Syesha Mercado's rendition of Yesterday is a NIGHTMARE, and strangely, ALL the judges liked her rendition. That was atrocious.

So that's all from me =]

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein