Monday, March 17, 2008

extreme teeth makeover

Oh my goodness. I went to the dentist today to get 4 teeth at the four corners of my jaws plugged out.

And the dentist plugged out 4 teeth CONSECUTIVELY.

I did not really feel much pain since I was injected with something that made my jaws numb. But I could feel that the dentist was using HIS TREMENDOUS force to plug out two of the four teeth. The other two weren't so bad.

But that's not the worst part. The terrible part is that after the 4 teeth were plugged out, HE SEWED THE GUM. I was not prepared for that, I thought just plugged out the teeth and tah dah, end of operation. But he needed to sew the gum. Woo. Scary, I saw his bloody gloves, the needle and the black thread moving in front of my eyes.

I was like "Be with me lord. Amen Amen (Amen)^999999" the whole time. But afterwards, the whole thing was kind of ok. That's not so bad. I survived. HAHA. And you know what, seeing blood was not so bad. I'm quite assured that I won't faint when I see human blood. But I feel pain when I see animal in pain.

Even though I feel pain when I see animal in pain, I still love sushi and KFC.

hah.

Ok. That's so beside the point of this post. Right now, the drugs are wearing out and my jaws are aching like mad. Hmm. Thank God there's milk. At least I won't starve for another two days.

Need to rest for at least two days. I feel so much pain now, even when I talk or drink water.


But that's nothing.

lol.


Anyway, the FUN part is, I got to do my dental for FREE.



hi teeth, don't ache okay =] I love you, my teeth =]

I love my friends too, I love my friends more than my teeth.

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein