Sunday, October 28, 2007

[the past]

I just came across this blog by my classmate just now.

And this is what he/she wrote about me:



"
Oh, Come Out From Hiding Behind That Blanket [Apr. 2nd, 2007|08:44 pm]
[ Mood | worried ]

So today I realise that behind all the smiles, laughters, excuses of being tired etc, everyone's really just unhappy deep inside. I saw what obviously were self-inflicted cuts on my classmate's arm today but I didn't dare ask about them. It's worrying because he/she is awfully quiet and keeps to himself/herself most of the time. Biggest irony: [censored] yanked my arm and had a hard look at it because he swore he saw scars on it just that day..He's been looking in the wrong direction
"



hmm, so people noticed huh, i should have worn my jacket.

the last time i did such a thing is the day they release the promos results.

I just hope my scars will disappear before I fly home on 2Nov, or i'll be dead meat.




I'm so so stupid and pathetic.

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein