Wednesday, October 31, 2007

[the cow love story]

Once upon a time, in a far far away forest, there was a tree.
Under the tree, there was a snail.
A snail was dead.

So i'll stop writing about the snail.



Today, there lives a beautiful cow living on a vast green meadow.
She is Susan. She is from a land called Australieare.

She does not eat fruit, just like Don.


BUT.


One day, she ate orange and mangosteen.
After a long time of integration and binomial theorem, she has come up with this conclusion:

Susan prefers to eat orange rather than mangosteen

SUDDENLY.

there were lightning EVERYWHERE, strong winds, rain, tornadoes

and BAM.

Susan becomes an orange-spotted purple cow.
Her meadow became the HMV store.

She exclaimed: "kdahglk kjlkj a 214354 * 547&^$*($((*&%*????"

wait a minute, let me check up the cow dictionary.


tah dah. I think this is what Susan said: "Oh. I love Josh Groban!!!!"





OKAY. me too. I love Josh Groban too.






THe next second, the HMV store became the meadow again.
And Susan sang the Ricola song.

A rabbit called Charlotte happily hopped towards Susan the purple cow. And asked: "Hey! Why are you purple?"
Susan answered: "Because I'm not green"
Susan asked Charlotte: "Why are you a rabbit?"
Charlotte answered: "Because I have long ears?"
and they both sang the Itsy Bitsy Spider song.

remember the snake that was already dead in my other love stories?
ok.
It's STILL dead. after all of this has happened.

anyway. those are the words on its tombstone:

R.I.P
here lies Snakie.
who used to wear a twig by the way.

Snakie's last words: "Please buy Don's funorama coupons"
"I won't bite you. I'm a nice snake."

Really. I'm just telling the truth.

SUDDENLY.
Harry Potter flew in the meadow.
Mario walked into the meadow.
Paris Hilton crawled into the meadow.
And Britney Spears yelled "Hello everyone!!!"

REALLY.


Kenneth passed Don the choir schedule today.
And you know what? We both drink milk.

Susan the purple cow is tired.
So she slept.



BUT THAT'S really NOT the cow love story I want to tell you about.

here is the real cow love story:

Cow A loves Cow B, giving birth to cow 1, 2, 3 and four.
after sometimes, there are a lot of cows.


and that's how we get milk.






and hamburgers. T.T




THE END.

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein