Today is an energy draining day.
I'm half dead at 6.20 pm, after my math SSP.
Studied Functions today, and it is so alarming that I don't have the basics.
At least now I understand a little more.
---------------------
When I pass through the second floor lift lobby on my way back. I heard an oh-gosh beautiful voice of an Acsian theatre member. She sounded so pro and charming. Suddenly, all my tiredness and sleepiness extinguished for a while. Wow. A beautiful voice can hold wonders for Don. It was a little-mermaid kind of sound, non-choral, very pure, pristine and gorgeous.
WOW.
---------------------
I had chem spa today. Drew the wrong comment.
What's done is done.
My academic side is rotting too much.
I must pray for strength.
---------------------
overall mood for today : ^.^
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
[an extraordinarily beautiful voice heard]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment