hey everyone.
thank you all for your messages and tags. they help a lot =]
and THANK YOU for the early birthday present. So sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. I honestly didn't know you were waiting =[
The test tube is really nice =] and so is the card. THANK YOU =]
---------------------------------
the last week is quite futile. I tried to do all the homework but ended up tiring myself out and got nothing done properly.
The chem test was horrible. I thought I had prepared for it well. But not psychologically. Although everyone said it was not a difficult test, I think I failed it. I thought too much and did not see the obvious solutions to the questions posed. And I could not finish the whole paper on time.
One word for me: PRACTICE
I'll have bio test this week. Studying hard for it. My aim: pass and get A for it.
Sound totally IMPOSSIBLE for Don but hey, there's still some 10% that I may get that result. Haha =]
----------------------------------
Today was kinda fun. i started Monday with an extremely heavy head cos i didn't sleep AT ALL the previous night. Forced myself to sleep but to no avail. And sleeping pills were out of the question for me. I spent the whole night trying to do the TYS chem questions, ended up spending 3 solid hours from 3-ish to 6-am to do THREE miserable questions. Anyway, I know that I could solve them in the end. That's what matters. At least I achieved something. At least the white night not wasted.
Singing in the morning calmed me down. Today is not the ensemble that I'm in, but yah, singing together with fellow choristers is something special. It's an intangible feeling of happiness and security and some other feelings I can't express in words.
The speaker for Chapel was quite interesting. I admit that I blanked out quite a number of time due to the no-sleep night, I managed to catch some interesting things she shared about the introvert boy who thought the whole world want to persecute him, although that was not the truth. Somehow the story reminded me of myself, haha.
And I think she had style. The suit and the brooch. CLASSY.
Then the day zoomed by. I didn't finish my GP essay so I had to stand in class. But I felt so thankful to my teacher for that. If she didn't make me stay, I would have fallen asleep. I hate white nights. Grr.
The last lesson of the day was PE. Interesting. We have been having Hip-Hop class for 2 weeks, and during warmup today, my teacher played Candyman and NASTY NAUGHTY BOY by Christina Aguilera. Though "Back to Basics" is my favorite Christina CD so far, I think it's quite interesting for a teacher to play Nasty Naughty Boy, considering the dirty lyrics and the sexual innuendos in the song. Wait, that's not even innuendos, that's re-enactment. Anyway, the class was fun, we learned a new choreography and danced to the tune of Smack That and So Scandalous, the types of songs that never appear in my itunes library.
Throughout the day, I met choristers here and there, and everytime I see them, I have a surge of security, familiarity, cheerfulness inside me ==
I had SSP after school. It was Economics. Learned a lot of stuff. Seriously. Though when it came to practicing, I still stumbled but anyway, i think things had improved. Thanks to Mrs Yap.
--------------------
MUST END HERE. BACK TO WORK =[
Monday, July 30, 2007
=]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment