Wednesday, August 1, 2007

[birthday]

today is my birthday.

I'm eighteen.

^.^

Thanks everyone for your SMSs, gifts, sweets, cards, personalized photo, cakes, tissue papers, pins, plastic bag, knife, happy birthday song, your noisy"ness" ... THANK YOU.

You've made this 18th birthday of mine a really memorable one.

THANK YOU MOM, MA and the 2 of you who have made this birthday the noisiest birthday I've ever had (";)

and i love you SC4 =]

This birthday is SO MUCH MORE THAN I EXPECTED;

----------------------------------

Choir part:

firstly happy birthday to Stef. we are born on the same day, haha. though one year apart.

on a more serious note. Choir rehearsal today told me a lot of things about myself. I need to trust MYSELF more. I shall not elaborate on this but will keep everything to my own reflections. Our batch must persevere more, and become real friends, not just acquaintances. This is the only way that we can really call ourselves ACJC choiristers.

And I really miss the senior standing on my left. Though we do not talk much, he has been always there. Now he is not there, it just feel ... I don't know how to express.

Must work harder from now on for music, the one thing that is worthy of pursuing in my life.

---------------------------

^.^

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein