OH GOSH.
The combined ACS national day celebration is boring beyond all measures.
I was hot. I was melting. I was stoning until I became a rock. Thank God my house T-shirt is white.
There was no attendance check.>.<
I should have stayed home.
Fun things:
saw my vietnamese classmate in ACS International. She looked so ^.^
the big ball game is really cute
the acjc student councillors are really cool. it's quite bad that their cheers were not well reciprocated.
any big ppl in the praying team or the speech thingy realise that ACS has girls too? Why they keep saying "boys" and "Gentleman" crap when there are so many girls around.
Hopeless. Really Hopeless.
------------------------
After that, I went to City Hall to buy a CD and had my lunch at Uma Uma Men, a Jap food place. There was a pretty lady customer at a nearby table kept saying "There are so many Don here, Ten Don, Chicken Katsu Don,..." and she kept repeating that for nearly 5 minutes.
I'm quite amused.
The food was ok. But my throat sored after two hours. Don't know why.
------------------------
Yesterday, our Project Work group put up a mock showcase of our project during the PW period in LT 3. Here are some of the photos:
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
[today]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment