It's nearly 3 am and I'm watching a bunch of shows.
1) Megan Fox's SNL. Hella boring. She's not very funny. Even Kristin Wiig is not very funny. Lorne Michael is gonna fire somebody tonight. SNL, Bring JUSTIN Timberlake back. Please.
2) Eastwick. I watch it because of Rebecca Romjn. Period.
3) Smallville newest episode of newest season. Kinda boring. Bring me back Krintin Kreuk and Michael Rosenbaum.
4) America's Next Top Model Season 1. It's surprisingly good.
5) Flashforward. My first expression was: "OH MY GOODNESS, SHAKESPEARE!" Ok so the guy who played the lead was in "Shakespeare in love" - Joseph Fiennes. I also seeing an Asian man in there too, John Cho. American TVs should employ more Asian actors. But no more Hiro from Heroes please.
Somebody should hire me. I don't know why they should. But I'm just bored.
Haha. When I wake up, I'm gonna study maths. For 12 hours straight.
Bless me!
=]


0 comments:
Post a Comment