Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I can't believe I haven't watched this movie until now. It's so unique, it's such a treat.


It's a beautiful movie. It's about a man who was born old and wrinkled but grows younger as the years go by. The plot explores love, loss and memory. I think it's a tragedy, but a beautiful and breathtaking one.

It just gets more heart breaking towards the end. And Brad Pitt was amazing in this movie. Superb acting. And the teenage Brad Pitt is out of this world. His teenage face is truly stunning and flawless, I don't know how Hollywood did that. The eyes just exude purity and youth, those haunting, penetrating eyes. I had never noticed Brad Pitt as such a visually stunning man, even after Mr. and Mrs. Smiths.

On that note, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt is a match made in heaven.

I don't know if this movie won an Oscar or not, it should.

And ... out!

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein