Saturday, September 19, 2009

British

Today was so crazy at work. A spot was laid off, I was kept, and I had to work extra hard. It was exhausting.


Anyway, I was proud of myself cos I pumped my own tires today. I always feel like I'm not a handy man but I actually am. It didn't feel that bad getting greasy hands and sweating all over. I am actually useful. haha. The four wheels of my car are properly inflated now. Yay.

And about the title of this post, it's about this:




The singing is okay. But I just want to be superficial for once. This guy's face is kind of unreal. It looks plastic, it looks as if he were a doll. Proportions are great. Blue eyes.

Why don't I have that face? Or at least why can't I look like that.

This is just a superficial post.

And... out!

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein