Friday, September 18, 2009

I saw a celebrity

I just had unagi don, a dish that I haven't had in nearly 5 years. It's so good.

Anyway, I'm supposed to work from 11.30 am to 9 pm. But I got bored. I asked a co-worker to cover for me from 3.30 to 6.00 pm so that I can have a break during that time. She was like, "omg you are going out with a girl!" And I was like, yah right! Me? With a girl? At 3.30 pm in the afternoon? Yah right! I am being sarcastic. As you can tell.

Anyway, I went to a sushi place and had my yummy unagi Don. I love how the japs name their dishes, there are so many Dons: donburi, ten don, chicken katsu don, tonkatsu don,... Obviously, Japs love Dons. Ok, yawn, who cares.

After the meal, I went to the library to surf web, and write this blog post right now.

This is the kind of post that just tells you the mundane things that happened to me.



OH MY GOD JOSH GROBAN JUST WALKED BY ME!




Ok that's not true. But I am so bored, so I typed that. HAHAH!

Nothing else to write about!
And... out!

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein