Saturday, May 2, 2009

daisies, farewell

I'm in tears. I feel painful.

As the last few frames of Pushing Daisies, episode 13 rolled past my eyes, bringing with it so much of a romantic love story, redemption, beautiful storyline, superb acting; I know I have only seconds to witness the greatest love story of all, one that have touched me like nothing before.

And the moment Vivian and Lily opened the door and saw Chuck and Ned.
And the moment a little girl's voice knocked on Emerson's door.
And the last image of Olive.
And the flyover through the whole town.

The first touch that waked Chuck.
And the dog that runs over an endless daisies fields.

Magic.

Goodbye, Chuck.
Goodbye, Olive.
Goodbye Vivian and Lily.
Goodbye, Emerson.

And goodbye Lee Pace.

I'll miss you all.

Farewell!

I haven't felt this much pain in a long time.

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein