Not writing on this blog is like deserting an old friend, or so I feel.
Anyway, I'm going through a rough patch and I hope things will be fine soon.
What I have done this week:
1. Sleep.
2. Rest.
3. Watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine. It's awesome.
4. Watched Star Trek. It's awesome. Great music. But it was so loud.
And I have nothing else to blog about.
Oh yah, it's Kris versus Adam, and I think Adam will win, even though I think Kris is cute-er.
Anyway, he's not that cute.
But even if Adam win, I won't bother buying his CDs or download is songs. I don't think he has the voice I would want to listen to in my free time.
He's just better than the rest, but he's not the best.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
i should be back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment