Friday, May 15, 2009

30 Rock Season 3 Finale


Hey y'all!

So I've just watched 30 ROCK Season 3 Finale and it was amazing.
It was a 30-min show (with commercial) and it has this many people in it:

Tina Fey (love her)
Alex Baldwin (he's funny)
Elvis Costello (don't really know him)
Mary J. Blige (singer, like Queen Latifah)
Sheryl Crow (I know her)
Adam Levine (hot)
Adam Horovitz (don't know this guy)
Sara Bareilles (some singer)
Wyclef Jean (I think he sang hips don't lie with Shakira)
Norah Jones (WOW, my girl)
Talib Kweli (who?)
Michael McDonald (again, who?)
Rhett Miller (who?)
Moby (this guy is bald)
Robert Randolph (santa claus, that's what comes to my mind; cos I suddenly think Rudolf the red nose reindeer; never mind)
Rachael Yamagata (sounds japanese, but I have no idea who that is)
Cyndi Lauper (sounds familiar)

Yah. It's so star studded, it's so funny. I LOVE LIZ LEMON.
WOO HOO.

I'm happy today. I'm going back to work after a 5-day leave to deal with my stress and depression. I think I'm fit again for work.

Bye. Night!

P.S. Some fun facts about kidney:

1) The average adult kidney can process up to three gallons of liquid in a two-hour period.

2) The first successful kidney transplant took place in London, England in 1954.

3) The kidney has a higher blood flow than the brain, liver and heart.

4) Each kidney is about 4.5 inches long.

5) Each kidney weighs approximately four to six ounces.

6) The kidneys of a newborn baby are about three times larger in proportion to other organs.

7) Kidney beans are named after the kidney because they have the same shape.

8) Kidneys primary function is to get rid of the waste in the blood.

9) Kidneys can change blood pressure.

10) Kidneys help in the making of red blood cells.

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein