Wednesday, April 8, 2009

love

I want to be in love. I feel so lonely.
I study. I work. I make money. I try. I'm doing everything quite right. But I feel so lonely.

What is this feeling!
I have been watching shows and movies and read tons of things to take my mind away from the fact that I have been so lonely. But whatever I do, I still feel sad!

I hate being useless. And I'm not useless.

I really just need someone to love. I really just need someone to love me. I'm going to turn freaking twenty soon, without love.

And I have just popped "Miss Pettigrew lives for a day" into the dvd slot in my aluminum uni body macbook to forget the fact that I'm so alone.

Tenorboy. Lonely boy. Not loved.

2 comments:

rebyn said...

my mother once told me those who were always lonely were talent :))

Unknown said...

:) smilie for you!!!

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein