
His name is Tan Ngiap Heng. He's 42 years old and an ACSian (YES!!!!!).
I stumbled on his blog after a blog search about ACJC, and somehow one of his posts showed up. I enjoyed reading the blog and all the photos on it. Thanks to blogsearch.google.com.
Mac and Google, I love you two =]
This is what he said about himself:
"I am a portrait photographer. I am inspired by photographs that go beyond the literal documentation of what a person looks like. I want to show something about the condition of a person or what is inside the person. That is my daily challenge. "
He's a long-term photographer for LASALLE College of the Arts and Singapore Dance Theatre, and they sure are lucky to be in partnership with such a talented photographer.
I'm not crazy about his real life portraits or model shoots, but his dance photography is truly impeccable.
His dance photos full of motion, the lighting is perfect, there's so much finesse going on and they are just so tastefully done.
REALLY!!! Check out for yourself!
Dance =] photography:












----------
The Lasalle College of the Arts ads:




----------
au revoir =]


0 comments:
Post a Comment