Friday, May 30, 2008

a blog

It's really hard to keep a blog!

Cos:
1) It's public
2) It shows the real me
3) It should be clean
4) While it still retains the essence of me
5) It should not be too personal
6) But it's about the REAL me

well, after six point ramblings, it's really hard to keep a blog, cos it's hard to stay true to myself and reveal ALL my thoughts on a web page, while needed to maintain a high level of privacy and discreet.

I don't keep diaries. Writing takes too much time and I don't fancy my own handwriting. And what kind of guys WRITE (PEN DOWN) anyway. And I'm kind of a slight weirdo in my own hem, I can't keep my thoughts to myself, I need to TYPE OUT for others, cos I'm the kind who SHARES his ideas.

Most probably because I'm an only child since I was born, and that means a lot of things keep bottled-up since I don't have any brother or sister to share them with. So, this blog is my shelter. A shelter where I know I can share my thoughts with my friends.

With YOU =]

Have a nice day =]

love,
Don =]

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein