Friday, May 16, 2008

a flash of memory

An ex-classmate in my first-three-month class in ACSI tagged a class photo with me still inside, together with Danny! Well, it seemed like a REALLY LONG time ago.

It certainly brought back flashes of memories.

Both good and bad, but I blocked the bad part out.

So here it is, the nice part:
. mdm Yong Lee Har
. mr Azmi Bin Azeman (father/brother/friend)
. ms Kwoh Siew Lay, I really really miss her
. T.W.Hinch Hall
. laundry aunties (sadly I did not know their names, though they know mine and what kind of clothes belongs to me, and I'm NOT kidding)
. mdm Agnes Ho and mdm Betty, nicest librarians EVER
. Koinonia sessions (like church services, but on Thursday nights in the boarding school, it has good messages most of the time)
. my ex-choir conductress, she's really inspiring
. the awesome boarding school, strict rules, but really good standard of living! AWESOME FOOD for 70% of the week.
. the really kick-ass CPA, supremely classy and well-equipped
. I was awarded the "Friend of Singa" Merit Awards, I was touched because a teacher did saw me for who I really am and submitted a recommendation of me. It was an award from the Singapore Kindness Council. I was really really really touched.


. nicest friends: Wen Hsin (child of God), Sau Chiu (freaking funny - a hongkee with a british passport), Clifton (cool bass guitar), Timothy (inspiring and I admire his courage)


well, the sad part is, there were not so much to remember about the friends part.
It was a boys' school so I did not talk to anyone. And vice versa.


Anyway, I have moved on, with a rather callous attitude about the past.
But I'm still me. I will treasure what needs to be treasured and forget what needs to be forgotten!

Is this the right way to go? I hope so.

I pray for strength and wisdom =]

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein