Monday, May 5, 2008

=]

I miss my friends =]

Be it at work, or while strolling along the street, browsing in a store, listening to music,... sometimes certain thing that I encountered reminds me about the lovely moments I had with my friends. All those sweet memories made me smile =]

Well, I'm so thankful that I'm becoming happier nowadays. My work has brought back my balance I guess. That's cool right?

I think I'm doing quite a good job moving on and staying positive. (and I'm so thankful for my friends' assurance and encouragement whenever I was scared and felt lonely =)

I really miss my friends! I wish I could meet them.

Well, my blog is not well-updated nowadays. But that won't be the case. Writing makes me feel good. So I'll try to post at least one entry per day.



Bye =]
P.S.I miss you!

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein