Sunday, January 11, 2009

update

I really want to blog but there's nothing much to blog about these days.

The good thing is my life has less drama now. But the bad thing is everyday is nearly the same as another, it's kinda boring. Anyway, I'm thankful to have a more peaceful life.

I have just bought a Dell computer for my parents. It's kinda kick-ass. All I have to do now is pay back for my credit card when the bank statement come.

My goals:
1) Save money to buy a car.
2) Record more songs.

And I hope I can achieve these two goals. It sounds easy but it's hard for me because I'm such a spendthrift.

Desperate Housewives is a really well-written show. I like it. It's funny.

I hope Josh Groban, Jason Mraz and Corrinne May will release new CDs soon.

...

And I'm out.

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein