Wednesday, January 28, 2009

about a day off

New Year has started! Woo hoo!

On Monday, the store behind mine closed for CNY celebration (they are Vietnamese-Chinese), and my store was still open (my boss is Vietnamese American) so we were very crowded. It was tiring handling the heavy traffic but I had so much fun. The customers were so polite and patient. I had a nice day, even though I was so tired at the end.

I have an issue, something fresh and new and terrifying. I think it's too complicated. So, I decided on Monday night to take Tuesday off to rest and clear up my head. Well, I did rest but I still can't clear up my head. Without work, I think. And when I think, I reflect. The more I reflect, the messier it gets. So lesson learn: I should have worked to avoid thinking. Work makes me forget about my issues.

From now on, I'll try to work more, and exercise more, and keep me busy more, so that I won't have to deal with what I have been worried about. And I hope that by and by, my feelings will be gone so that I'll be back to a normal person.

Change of topic. "How I met your mother" is a cute show. It's not as funny as friends but it's smarter and more endearing. And my favorite character is Barney Stinson. Lily is also a really sweet character.

Oprah is in trouble. I think so. She looks positively unhealthy these days.

I hate HBO dramas. They are so boring.

And I'm *cough* downloading *cough* episode 5 of American Eye Doll. I hope this episode is not as boring as the last four.

And I cannot think of anything else to blog about. I am getting so boring!

=D

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein