Tuesday, January 20, 2009

random things

1) Thailand is a damn artsy place. I swear. I came across a clip from a show at a university in Thailand and gosh, they are so good. And that's just a show from a university. Interesting. I want to visit that country before I die.

2) I also want to visit France and Italy before I die. Cos they have amazing buildings and I want to look at the buildings.

3) I also want to visit London. Just for the accent and to see TOPMAN clothes in action. (topman is a british line, just so you know, haha)

4) I'm sleeping late.

5) Oops, britney is getting boring.

6) Obama has a really huge responsibility.

7) I found some acjc 2008 carolling clips. They are good. Awesome. But my favorite song "Follow that star" sounds bad. I hope one day I can meet my acjc choir friends. I miss them like crazy. But I think I won't know what to talk about when I meet them.

8) I'm getting more independent in my own life. I'm dealing with things myself. It's kinda sad but it's safer this way.

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein