MY HOUSE
the house my parents are renting is near:
1. Safeway: a supermarket
2. One-dollar-tree: another supermarket that sells 1-dollar stuffs
3. Long's Drugs Store
4. Three Restaurants: One Vietnamese, One Chinese, One Indian
5. Lee's sandwich: a Vietnamese fastfood place
6. McDonald: oh my goodness, the McFlurry Ice-cream here is HUGE.
7. A gas station (which is useless cause I don't drink gasoline)
8. A railway
9. SUPERCUT, a hairdresser. Well, I'm waiting for my hair to be long again T.T
10. A pizza place
11. A lot a lot more stores
AND, I don't really have money to EAT and BUY stuffs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
ok, not really fun, but Don's feeling high right now =]
which is rare =]
--------------------------
BALLPOINT PEN
How many people choke on pens every year?
there are 100 of them, and I'm not Kidding =]
--------------------------
THE PARK
there is a park near the house.
--------------------------
I'm still sad at the fact that ALL my files in the laptop are gone now. I have 5000+ songs inside that. And brendan's and marcus' music is really valuable to me.
T.T
Not to mention the choir photos.
SC4.
friends.
so much memories.
I have to let go.
I've learnt my lesson: NEVER BUY A MACBOOK
-------------------------------
Whenever I hear carols being sung, I miss the acjc choir.
Well, the choir is actually a big part of my life. A big impact on my life.
I miss the late night chat with my friends. Due to the time difference, I don't think I have the chance to chat with them again.
Someday soon we all will be together, If the fate allows.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE =]
with love,
Don


0 comments:
Post a Comment