Saturday, December 22, 2007

[jennifer]

ok. I'm at San Jose library now. The membership is free. You will get your library card AT ONCE. You can borrow ANYTHING with your card, Cds, Dvds, books, anything... Wow right? =]

I'm in its TECH CENTER, using a computer named "CBBTECH07".

And that's how I get to blog again.

------------------------

You may wonder "Where's Jennifer?"
Don answers: "Jennifer is seriously dead."

Not just "Dead"
But "Dead." With a full-stop.

T.T

HAHA. ALL THE FILES, The music that marcus sent me, the photos, choir videos, everything inside Jennifer ARE GONE T.T

Catastrophy.

I'm gonna sent Jennifer to the service centre again, hoping a miracle can happen and I can recover the files.

After that, I'm gonna SELL Jennifer for 400 USD, and buy a new laptop.
I'll buy a cheap laptop. I've learnt my lesson.
And this time, if my new laptop looks nice, I'll name it "Jennifer II" (pronouned as Jennifer the second), if it's ugly, I''ll call it James (no offense to anyone named James).

James Potter is actually Harry Potter's father.

Anyway, back to earth issues, I'm STUCK at home, and so are my parents.

Catastrophy.


Wait, GOOD NEWS first. I'm FORBIDDEN to attend high school. WOOHOO.
hahahahah. Anyone from 18 onwards are considered adults and cannot attend high school.

SO. I can attend college and get a job.

Well. I think it's too late for college at this time so I'll have to wait a long time to get into a college (whichever is fine).
SO, I wandered around my house to see if I can get a job. And I saw the sign "Now Hiring" at "LEE's sandwich". I went in and filled up an application form, now all I need to do is to wait and see whether they will hire me or not. Friends, wish me luck =] If I nail it, you can say hello to Don- the cashier from 5.30 am to 2.30 pm.

I'm stuck at home for now.
STUCK at home = HELL on earth. With the house we are renting with NO windows, it means HELL ^ 2 (hell squared).
Staying at home with nothing to do is seriously boring and grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

My dream is to study voice and such at some college. BUT NO. There is no way I can get past the audition process. They require sight-read (which I can't), live audition of an aria by Handel... (which I can't). So dream burst.

So blah blah, I'll just go to whatever college, do whatever it has for two years, and then go to Uni.

Well. It's still a long time until I can get into a college. I hope I can get a job asap to get some money.

And you know what. I'm eligible to drive ^^ Cars here are only 1000+ US dollars. SO, I will have my own car, if I have the money. Cool right? =] Anyway, USA is too big, I need a car to get to college and such.

----------------------------------

I'm missing my friends, still. And all the photos in Jennifer are lost. GRRR. Thank goodness I uploaded some onto Photobucket. But still, I lost A LOT of photos.

This time is hell for me, no job, no school, nothing. My parents are not working either. They can only get a job in two months' time.

Oh dear. Money is disappearing and we are not making it. GOSH.
The house we are renting is painfully small.
But ok for me.

HELLish.

-------------------------------

This Christmas is the WEIRDEST of all. And 2007 is the worst year of my life.
But I have fantastic friends this year ^^

MERRY CHIRSTMAS TO ALL =]
and hope that 2008 will be a better year for all of us =]

with love,
Don

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein