Wednesday, December 26, 2007

[hi]






hi all. I have a computer and an internet access, AT LAST!!! =]




My uncle has given me his desktop. It's quite ok but the ram is only 256MB (so tragic T.T) Still, it works fine =] I'm waiting for post-Christmas sale to get a new laptop =] Laptops are quite cheap here. I'm eyeing a Sony Vaio, which costs only 700 usd =]




Oh, enough with the boring talk. Well, I could not go online and blog much since my laptop is beyond repair. And now, I'm back =]




I don't really know what to say now. I'm staying at home, not working or going to college so I don't really have anything to talk about.




Just upload some photos for fun =] haha. See my new hair, it's quite tragic but my uncle asked me to cut it that way so I don't look different than other kids/men. HAHA. (click on any photo to see the original size)






i miss my old hairstyle =]
You know what, the night before my departure, I went to a hairdresser near home, and THREE hairstylists worked on my head, HAHA! and then I came to US and a Vietnamese lady cut my hair SHORT!
what a waste, huh!!!
anyway, I can see the shape of my skull now, at last!
--------------


0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein