Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My new book and my new face

Why new face? One might wonder.

Well, I've been down with chicken pox since 26 december 2009. And chicken pox = long-term scars on face. I don't want to use the word "permanent" because the facial scars are supposed to go away in 1 year or even more than that. I don't know. I hope it will go away soon. I look like a diseased person. That sucks! But I can deal with my ugly face. I'm not even cute to begin with. Urgh! Stupid viral infection. Lucky me I'm on my winter break so I can rest at home without worrying about school.

And I've just been featured on the Dean's List in my college. Yay! It's only a community college but this is the first time I've ever been on a the Dean's list. I don't really know what that means but that's exciting don't you think!

I need to write more. I think my writing skill has deteriorated. (Yay! I spelled "deteriorated" correctly!)

About the new book part. Since I've been down with chicken pox. I have A LOT OF TIME checking out tv shows and youtube stuff. And I came across Kathy Griffin. Gosh. She's so hilarious! So honest to the point of being naked. She fears no bitch, not even God (Amen! I still worship you my Lord! Amen). I'm obsessed with her. I watched her reality show "My life on the D-List" - the entire 5 seasons in 5 days.

And now I've just got her book from Amazon. Here's a photo for you all (maybe just me, cos nobody read this blog anymore) to see. See my face? That's what I have to live with for the next one year, or worse, forever!



Bye!

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein