
Ok, let me tell you about what has JUST happened.
I was watching Desperate Housewife on my laptop, then SUDDENLY, a really disgusting spider with red and white legs crawled down the wall. I dashed to the toilet to grab some toilet paper to catch it.
When I came back to my room, I realised: "Oh no! It's too disgusting! If I cannot catch it successfully and it fells onto my hand, how am I supposed to eat M&M chocolate later???"
So, I immediately thought of getting the insect spray. But then by the time I came back, the spider would have gone away.
"I need a spray, I need a spray!" - I thought.
And there it was, I saw my hair spray. It was just right there.
So.
I grabbed my TRESemmé tres two european hair spray ultra fine mist professional formula net wt 11 oz (312 g), and SPRAY ON THE DAMN EIGHT-LEGGED THING.
I sprayed on it. It slowed down. I sprayed some more, it slowed down some more. AND THEN I sprayed some more, it slowed down EVEN more.
And then I sprayed it EVEN more, and it shrunk into a ball. And obviously, immobile. And then I scooped it with my layered toilet paper, and flushed it down the toilet bowl, where the toilet paper should go.
And that's how I got a rush of adrenaline.
so lessons learn:
1. Don doesn't like insects.
2. Hairspray can be used to spray on other things other than hair.
3. Insects spray are not always available when you REALLY need.
4. Hair spray can be used for defense (spray in the eyes of stalkers).
5. Don't use deodorant spray to kill insects cos that's a waste.
6. Don cannot think of a sixth lesson from this love story.
7. Don doesn't like insects.
8. Don hates insects.
9. Desperate Housewife is interesting. Seriously.
and this is the end of a love story that actually happened in real life.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
a rush a adrenaline, and a real-life love story
Posted by
NOD
at
12:24 AM
Labels: mylovestory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment