Thursday, March 4, 2010

Justin Bieber

So there's a 3 year old girl who cried over Justin Bieber:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTCm8tdHkfI

The embedding code is disabled so check out the link. It's freaking hilarious.

I think Justin Bieber is gay and I don't get the fuss about him. The kid is just way too lucky, that's all. There's nothing special about him. He sings in French pretty well.

Anyway, I don't like anything that is white and young and teenage and sings. Although I like Taylor Swift. But oh well.

In a word, I can't stand Justin Bieber. Just like I can't stand Twilight - New Moon, a fcking stooopid movie.

The only good thing about Twilight is Dr.Cullen. I love the character and I think the actor who played the part is a statue, all those Renaissance Michelangelo Da Vinci don't-know-what kind of sculptures. The actor just looks unreal, like he is a work of art.

The other day I just watched Shutter Island. It's soo great. There are some really disturbingly beautiful scenes in there. I think Martin Scorsese just love to abuse Leonardo DiCaprio, all of his collaborations with Leo are demanding and challenging. And Leo's accent is very distracting. He sounds black, gang-esque, with a slight flavor of a country hick, which doesn't fit his part at all. However, his performance is still beautiful. He should get an Oscar or something.

That's all. Bye!

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein