wait for it
-DARY
So it was hosted by Ryan Reynolds. After a while Scarlett Johannson showed up in a sketch. After that Lady Gaga showed up, along side with -
wait for it
- MADONNA
My favorite line from Madonna: "What the hell is a disco stick?"
After that, Elijah Wood appeared in a short clip. I couldn't pinpoint his name right away cos he really looks like Daniel Radcliffe. Took me a while.
The whole show was great.
Gaga did 2 performances:
1) Paparazzi: it had a Moulin Rouge - burlesque theme - with a slight hint of Arabian/Indian beats. TOTALLY catchy. Hot!
2) Lovegame - Bad Romance - Pokerface medley: I really love the Pokerface musical monologue part. It's quite heartfelt and moving. I love the line "I was a waitress in [somewhere] but now I'm living my dream."
I just love Lady Gaga.
She has a really good voice too. She really can sing. It takes some powerful vocal chords to perform her songs live.
And out!



0 comments:
Post a Comment