cos it's cute. (except for the makeup of the singer, greasy and pinkish, too bad for a guy)!
Anyway, the video makes me miss Singapore, the few friends I had and have, and its food =]
Singapore food is the best, according to me!
ACJC chicken rice is the best, and the porridge from that stall got me through three days of gastric stomach.
I love the milo from the drink stall too.
During work today, I suddenly had a flashback of a particular friend I met in Singapore when I did a fist bump with a customer (which was really fun by the way). It brought back sweet memories.
To that friend: Thank you for being there, and for understanding me! And sorry for trembling like mad when I did that with you! HAHA! You were not scary at all, it was just me!
I really do cherish the last year I had in Singapore. I really do!
.
.
.
Monday, July 21, 2008
I like this
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment