I feel like writing a poem.
in English.
Don't laugh at my first attempt XD
Green-eyed monster
by Don (inspired by Corrinne May)
Bitterness crawl into my mind
Reaches down
With its toxic tentacles
I'm strangled.
Unfair!
Unfair?
He has all that I long for
A rose longing for its neighbor's red
Care and love - his companions
Love and care - my desires?
He has got everything I wanted
Not even close - I am stuck
Stuck in jealousy
Bitterness
Purity contaminated
With the darkness in my mind
Am I happy? Glad?
To scrutinize his life?
What's the use of being haunted?
Why?
My dear friend,
Though we don't really know each other
I should be hoping for the best
For you,
For me,
For everyone
Green-eyed monster I have turned into,
Green-eyed monster I want to reject
I'm one of a kind
Closing my eyes
Listen
To who I'm meant to be
Stop feeding the monster I will
Wishing for you - I will
To you...
For all the thoughts against you
Dear friend, I'm sorry
The rose
Complimenting his neighbor's red,
Not trying to outshine
A beautiful garden!
A glorious life.
-------
There goes my first poem.
Not really my first poem XD
When I first came to Singapore in 2004, I wrote a poem for my English Class.
About a cat XD
And I got the highest grade for the poem. Ha ha
The english bridging course was a good time for me.
This year, I've stopped listening to the radio, so I talk badly.
SO, I screwed up my OP presentation. My group mates did fantastic though =]
There was this girl who was sitting RIGHT in front of the examiner.
She kept making faces, as if my speech was SO bad she wanted to vomit.
And I was deeply affected by that, and I freaked out badly because of that.
Now about that girl.
Not just only me, she made small talks when others were presenting.
Commenting. Bitching.
Oh goodness, come on.
Doesn't my name tag with the big fat words "NGUYEN MAI QUI DON" tell her that I'm a foreigner? Couldn't she at least keep a straight face!
Like others did.
Gosh. why is there such a person in this world!!!!!!!
SC4 girls: nice
choir girls: nice
vietnamese friends: nice
all other girls i know: nice
except for that one.
------------
au revoir. I may not be around until 12/11.
See you all!
With love,
Don


0 comments:
Post a Comment