Wednesday, June 20, 2007

OH GOSH

Random things for today:

I've just watched 200 hundred pounds beauty. Great movie. The actress: wow.

The weather is nice. Cool winds. Fresh air.

My room was cleaned. It's so neat now.

I have a lot of cool movies to watch.

Found some great singing lessons on youtube.

AND, know how to download videos from YOUTUBE now. [imagine this line does not exist]

----
BUT

i've not yet to touch much of my revision. I'm still stuck here and there and everywhere in the topics.

Bio: love it but don't get all of it.
Chem: i hope i get some more chemistry with chemistry.
Econs: i loathe it. Demand and Supply? Who cares. I DEMAND to switch econs with literature and want a SUPPLY of coffee in all my econs lectures, so that i won't fall asleep >.<
Maths: i don't even care about it.

GRRRR

=] hope that mermaid song will make me feel better [=

0 comments:

 

"Peace cannot be kept by force.It can only be achieved by understanding." - Albert Einstein